Due to the rising cases of Covid, we have to close all the offline classes and in the following way, we will continue further in Odisha.
Note - Kolkatta classes will continue as it's going on.
1. All offline classes are discontinued from 17th April 2021 till further notice.
2. Library will remain open at all centres.
3. Hostels will remain open till further order and clarification by the govt.
4. Online class will continue for each batch as per time table from 19.04.21 from the topic completed in offline class. ID & Password for the online class will be sent to your Email ID. Please contact your centre if you have not received the same.
5. Offline classes will resume when the govt. allows so. The resume of offline class topic will be from last online class topic of that date .
6. If any student choose to not attend the online class, then he/she will continue the offline class in a different available batch only when the offline class resumes. (In this case, online class access will not be given to him/her.)
7. So a student has 3 options:
a) Online live class in same batch same class time.
b) Recorded class if can't access live class. (Any time can watch the video class.)
c) Wait for offline class to start (but you have to shift to an available new batch).
8. Online test and online discussion class will continue as per the schedule.